Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bathroom Logic

Lately I’ve found myself wondering what in the hell I’m doing. Actually, it hasn’t really been lately, it is the story of my whole fucking life.

Like when I got married at 19; I don’t really remember my state of mind at the time, likely it was insanity, but I’m sure the thought HAD to have crossed at some point; “What the FUCK am I doing???”” I obviously didn’t think of any reason I shouldn’t be doing it, but I kind of wish now that I had.

I don’t know what it is about peeing, but I don’t like to do it. Truth be told I have a history of getting a lot of UTI’s. If you’ve ever suffered through one, well, it is not comfortable. Peeing blood never is. That isn’t why though, why I don’t like to pee I mean. I don’t like to pee because I think it’s gross. Actually, in the midst of my writing I decided to go pee. The only thing worse than me doing that in a public bathroom is when co workers TALK to me while I’m in there. No, no please don’t. You’ve passed my comfort zone by about 20 miles. Anything that can be said while peeing can also be said while washing hands. I’m okay with that…but when you are in a small space with a locked door, well, that is off limits to conversation my friend.

I hate jobs and most importantly I HATE overtime.

No comments: