Friday, August 31, 2007

The Power Within

I totally had a dream that I was on Dancing With the Stars!

But seriously if that comes true then I really AM psychic.


To be honest with you I always thought I had some super natural powers I just didn’t know, er, what they were. Regardless of proof I knew that I had something special going on in my brain and intended to get rich off of it. Fast forward a decade or so; I really do have dreams about things that happen. I know where family members are even though they didn’t know it themselves……I just have yet to make a damn penny from my intuition. Apparently they didn’t get the memo that they have to pay me when I tell them where they’ve been all day. I feel used, like some sort of circus freak that is around just to entertain them.

SO I really only had one dream like this and it really did happen and I won’t lie it was totally freaky but no one else thought it was nearly as amazing. So I probably should meditate or something to try and tap into these powers of mine. How great would it be if I could change the channel without having to get up and walk to the television? That’s right….I don’t even have a remote control. I figure WHY spend $10.00 on a stupid clicker thingy when I could spend that money on dollar menu lunch items for a whole week(!)) and then count my channel surfing as exercise? I am sure you all get my reasoning here.

Now you all owe me $20.00 for reading this post. After all, much to the dismay of my family, I am NOT a circus freak dammit!

The office smells like a bathroom. Not a clean one.

2 comments:

Appletini said...

How funny! I use to have dreams that came true when I was younger. Now I just get "feelings".

Michelle Lara said...

Learn to listen to your intuition! That "gut" feeling is there for a reason ;) My mom has these kinds of dreams too. It was really frightening for my sister and I, because we could never get away with anything. My mom also knows when someone is pregnant - sometimes before they do! and she can sometimes tell them what the baby is going to look like before it's even born.
http://migratingcoconuts.wordpress.com/