Highlight of my night: Yells from across an extremely crowded bar announcing the presence of friends that I haven’t seen in a long time. Hugs, surprise visits from people not expected, and free drinks! Lots of flirting that gives my ego a much needed stroke (damn feeling down on myself!).
Lowlight of my night: Having a great and extremely flirty conversation with a really
Really? REALLY? I really just said those things to a married man? After I found out I did say to him, “SO, nice ring you’ve got on there” (he wasn't wearing one). Being a typical man he smiled slyly and said, "It doesn’t fit anymore". If I had been the one to put the moves on him it is one thing. Easy mistake and he could have just felt too awkward to explain but he 100% initiated the conversation. Ahhh well no real harm done, other than some racy comments on both ends. I got lucky on that. I feel sad for his wife. I know exactly what it’s like to be sitting at home while the husband is out partying and putting the moves on other women. Last night I was the other woman; I was the one that wives are worried about their husbands meeting. Damn the statistics! Can’t we all just be faithful?
Note to self: Drinking on weeknights is wicked fun…but not so smart. eeek
Second Note to self: Alcohol makes you say naughty things. STOP THAT!!!

3 comments:
how does one etc etc?
practice, of course. lots of practice.
What a jerk!
"makes you say naughty things"... yes mel, it does... yes.... :sigh:
Post a Comment