Bar guy: Okay but you better bring it back. You have no idea how many pens of mine get stolen.

Me: And if I don’t?
Bar guy: I’ll have to hunt you down and get it back.
Me: Alright well then I guess I’ll be seeing you later *wink*
The only thing that would have made this moment better would be if I had given him my number back instead of the pen. Ahhh well there is always next time. I’ve only been gushing after this guy for a year; another month won’t make much of a difference.

3 comments:
that is awesome! you go girl. but next time give him your number. don't wait!
Good things come to those who wait ;)
There's never harm in giving a guy your number. Especially when it sounds to me like he was flirting right back with you!
Patience is tough, but if you have it, work it that way, Girl! I know I wouldn't be able to hold it. I'm too brazen.
If he calls, great. If not, well...he's a loser!!
Post a Comment