
He’s the sweetest man I’ve ever met. Honestly. He’s smart and sexy and kind. He’s handsome and intelligent and he makes me smile. He’s quiet and shy and irresistible. This is half silly crush and half LQKJEOIUADFOMG I would give my right arm just to go to spend some quality time with him. Once. I’m afraid he’s too good for me and I’m not sure that I deserve a chance with someone this good. They don’t make them like this anymore, seriously. I can’t get him out of my head and I don’t think it’s because I haven’t had him yet. When I wasn’t sure that I was serious about all of these feelings I flirted mercilessly. Now, now I blush when I see him and I feel like my tongue is tied in knots. I have to know if he even feels the slightest bit of what I do.
I’m not ready by any means. My heart is still torn and I know that I need time. I’m afraid of when I am ready because I know that I can’t let this pass without saying something and I’m not by any means sure that I stand a chance.
Oh but I do love feeling this way.

2 comments:
awww... go for it, girl. you'll never know until you do. there's nothing like having a crush.
*sigh* me too :)
Post a Comment