Thursday, May 01, 2008

*Sniff*

I’m horrendously sick at the moment. It feels like a very long moment. If I wanted to make a bet on how many tissues I’d go through today…and my guess was somewhere in the range of 3-4 BOXES then I would have still come in short. The problem with being sick is that I LIKE to complain about it. I’m miserable sure but today I can bitch and moan cause WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? That’s what I thought. By the time I got around to finishing this paragraph it is so bad that I literally can’t even sniff. I choke when I talk because I can’t blow my nose. I’M MISERABLE.

And of course my concerns are with a project I have to work on. One that makes me cry. From sadness. And I wonder when I will be able to let go of my childish sibling rivalry and learn to be comfortable with who I am and what I am capable of? I could go on but I’m so stressed out (AND SICK) right now that I could cry. Tea please!

No comments: